This solid shampoo bar is gentle on your hair, skin and scalp but powerful enough to thoroughly clean, moisturize and condition your hair without leaving behind the buildup that other shampoos might. Each bar lasts up to 65 washes, and the purchase price is for one bar. Some of the benefits of our shampoo bar includes:
- extremely gentle surfactant that is mild enough for babies
- built in conditioning ingredients
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- Retain moisture and add softness, manageability and texture to the hair
Some reasons to switch to a shampoo bar:
*** We are working to add new scents and an unscented option. Stay tuned!
- A million plastic bottles are bought around the world every minute and the number is projected to jump another 20% by 2021.
- The bars are more concentrated than traditional shampoos, so you can use less per application and they will last longer.
- Parabens, sulfates and SLS are all bad for you and your hair. Let's get rid of them.
- Shampoo bars are great for travel!
- They are space savers
Each bar automatically comes packaged in biodegradable shrink wrap. To learn more about this innovative packaging click here. Please note, this is biodegradable, not compostable. It requires the heat, wind, rain and sun of a landfill to decompose. Decomposition takes on average 18 months.
Wet bar in your hands under running water and then stroke the bar through your wet hair until you have a nice lather. A little goes a long way! Remove bar and keep in a dry place when not in use.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate; Sodium coco sulphate; Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glyco; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Cetyl Alcohol; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit; DL-Panthenol; parfum; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (Aloe Vera); Hydrolyzed Oats; Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate: CI19140 (water based pigment)
** We do our very best to photograph our items as true to color as possible. Due to photography lighting, computer/phone screens, and dye lots this is sometimes very hard to do therefore color may vary slightly from what you see on the screen.
A note about handcrafted items: We make everything in our home studio for your enjoyment. It is all hand molded/crafted. So there may be slight imperfections or weight variations. This is the beauty of handmade. Thanks for shopping a small local business.