No Products in the Cart
Contactless Free pickup in Royal Oak (Saanich, BC) if needed
After years of super dry skin and oily cream I am thrilled to start selling this cream made in small batches in my home studio. This cream has ingredients that are designed to help you with dry skin. I have also included ingredients that will help you absorb it quickly and with little to no "oily" feel.
A few things that you can look forward to with my cream:
* Rich in texture without the greasy feel.
* Melts on skin and absorbs very quickly.
* Unique formulation blend with Niacinamide also known as Vitamin B3, Vitamin E and Shea & Mango Butters.
Here are a few ingredients that are designed to help:
- Vegetable glycerin A humectant that will draw moisture to the skin
- Propanediol: A humectant that will draw moisture to the skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal a great anti-inflammatory/soothing moisturizer, making it great for dry, irritated skin.
- Panthenol: Panthenol acts as a moisturizer by drawing water from deeper layers of the skin into the upper layers of the skin. It helps with softness and elasticity, and is anti-inflammatory. It stimulates skin re-generation and boosts healing.
- Mango Butter: A moisturizing butter with a dry finish.
- Oat Protein: Helps to boost the moisturizing properties of other ingredients.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant.
A note about Fragrance. We don't use fragrance oil for our cream. Instead we only use hydrosols. When plant matter is distilled it creates two end products—essential oils and a hydrosol/distillate/floral water/aromatic water. The oil floats to the top and is separated off. The remaining water part is what we use to scent our creams.
A note about handcrafted items: We make everything in our home studio for your enjoyment. It is all hand molded/crafted. So there may be slight imperfections or weight variations. This is the beauty of handmade. Thanks for shopping a small local business.